Little Aston Golf Club extends a warm welcome to local, national and international visitors. Visitors are very welcome on any weekday and also on Sundays.
As a most traditional and private golf club with high standards both on the course and in the clubhouse, seasoned golfers will truly enjoy the complete golf experience offered at Little Aston.
|18 holes||Day Ticket|
|April 1st - October 31st 2016||£95||£135|
|November 1st 2015 - March 31st 2016||£55||n/a|
For individual bookings (12 golfers or less) please call the Professional Shop on 0121 353 0330
For group bookings (more than 12 golfers) please contact
Visitors must be members of a recognised golf club and hold a current handicap certificate for presentation to the Professional if required when checking in. Society secretaries and corporate organisers are responsible for ensuring compliance.
- Jackets and ties must be worn in the bar and dining room after 11:30
- Golf shoes are not permitted in Dining Room or Main Bar at any time. Soft spiked golf shoes may be worn in the Casual Bar
- Golf clothes are permitted in the casual bar
- No jeans of any sort to be worn on the course or in the clubhouse
- Tailored shorts may be worn with either knee length stockings or short white socks
ON COURSE ETIQUETTE
Replacing of divots, repair of pitch marks, raking of bunkers and avoidance of slow play is expected at all times.
Should be kept on silent and should not be used in the Clubhouse or on the Terrace.
There is a facility for serving drinks alongside the 9th tee. If required, and for a fee, this can be manned to serve refreshments to visitors.